The users of The Savings India are granted a nonexclusive, limited right to access and use the service in accordance with the rules that are described in this contract. In order to keep this system attractive and useful for all users, it is important that users follow the rules of the system. The Savings India reserves the right to deny further access to its service to any user who violates these rules, is the subject of complaints by other The Savings India users or for any other reason.
Users engaged in any of the following activities on our system will not be tolerated:
- Foul or otherwise inappropriate language.
- Racist, hateful, or otherwise offensive comments.
- Promote or provide instructional information about illegal activities, or promoting physical harm or injury against any group or individual.
- Defame any person or group which includes people of all ages, races, religions, and nationalities.
- Violate the rights of another, including but not limited to the intellectual property rights of another. This includes using the service for acts of copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other intellectual property infringement, including but not limited to offering pirated computer programs or links to such programs, information used to circumvent manufacturer-installed copy-protect devices, including serial or registration numbers for software programs, or any type of cracker utilities (this also includes files which are solely intended for game emulation).
- Violate Internet standards.
- Use the service for displaying harassing, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or tortuous material or invading other's privacy.
- Interfere with or disrupting the service or servers or networks connected to the service by posting advertisements or links to competing services, transmitting "junk mail", "spam", "chain letters", or unsolicited mass distribution of e-mail.
- Compromise the security of the service The Savings India provides. Please do not try to gain access to system areas private to The Savings India, or to other users.